Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mastorism - Terror in Sector Five - Page 18



Click to Enlarge

My busy week continues... chuggin' along trying to keep up with everything, then after that, I've got a ton of comics to get caught up on (though chances are I've been reading yours, just not having time to comment). 

Y'know, there's just something creepy about exploring an unknown catacomb on an unfamiliar planet, and having someone call out your name from the darkness.  I mean, Proselyte just came out of there--  what's going to attack them next?

Unfortunately, you're going to have to wait until TUESDAY to find out!  OH!  AND it will be the last page of the chapter, so I'm sure something somewhat interesting might happen.  I'll see you then, thanks for reading and commenting!

--matt

No comments:

Post a Comment