Monday, June 21, 2010

Mastorism - Terror in Sector Five - Page 29

Well, I apologize for a rough posting week last week.  Lots of stuff going on in my life, mostly involving sick people (myself included).  But, now I'm on the mend and trying to get all caught up here as we head toward the end of chapter two! 

There's still a healthy chunk of pages headed your way, but we are on the home stretch as everything directly involving Sector 5 seems to be coming to a head here!  In chapter 3 we'll see the story head to different places (WAY different for some of our friends), include new characters, and even some old ones that we haven't seen yet in this story (in case your fave hasn't popped up yet).  So it should be fun. 

FAIR warning:  Due to everything that's going on, my buffer has slipped a bit, so I will be take a bit of a break to build that back up during the chapter break.  Not sure how long yet, I want to make sure that the next chunk of the story is as good as the first(if not better).  And, it seemed like a natural spot (call it an intermission).  As you may know, I'm always open to posting fan art on those days, so if you've been thinking about it...  now's the time to do it! 

Anyhow, thanks for reading and commenting folks, going to more or less skip the comment replies this time except to say  three things:

1 - Thanks for the kind words everyone.

2 - DAJB, I thought it was strange too.  I even looked it up vs. "full proof" when I was lettering, but discovered "fool" was the "correct" term, despite "full" seeming to make more sense.  Apparently the English language isn't fool proof.

3 - I Am The 1337 Master, thanks for checkin' in!  Hope you dig the comic!

See y'all thursday!

--matt

No comments:

Post a Comment