Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mastorism - Terror in Sector Five - Page 68

So I was a latecomer to the whole Battlestar Galactica remake phenomena - the original never really appealed to me (I've still yet to warm up to that) - but at (mastorism co-creator) Jeff's suggestion, I've been catching it on DVD.  I'm finishing up the last season right now (no one ruin it for me), but WOW.  Amazing amazing show. I highly recommend checking it out if you haven't already. 

The point of that whole rant was - by now I've seen enough to know that the Mastor in charge here (Bob in the script), should be saying "Stand down" not "hold off"  - I just thought of that now that I'm posting the page.  Oh well. 

SO - MORE here on Aerth next week! Thanks for reading and commenting everyone!

--matt

No comments:

Post a Comment