Monday, December 27, 2010

Mastorism - Terror in Sector Five - Page 69



Woo hoo!  Its the home stretch! 

Glad to be back- had a fairly busy week.  Glad everyone dug the Bah-Humbug Dark Mastor.  Jeff, I drew it in Corel Painter actually (I've had it for a while, but I don't get to use it much), I do like to doodle on the iPad a lot, though!

Great (and interesting) comments about Battlestar--  Only a few episodes to go, and I have been enjoying season 4 (er and 4.5) so far, pretty intense! But, yeah, its a little rough seeing where some of the characters end up.  Disappointing, even, not in the show, but for the characters.... 

Anyhow, can you believe we've gone for almost 70 pages of this story without a proper s-noodle thingy teleport!??!?  Well, I can't remember any other instances of it... so here it is!  Aaaand, I thought I'd throw in a little bit of Mike's personality, since he's been on emergency mode for so long.  In the face of dire consequences for all of existence... he wonders if he's going to be disintegrated. 

Well, thursday you can find out whether or not he does, and, of course, more with the Phantom Lord before next week, we check back in with Jefe, Matt, Ash, and Fraction!  See you then!  Thanks for reading and commenting everyone!

--matt

No comments:

Post a Comment