Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mastorism - Terror in Sector Five - Page 78

IMPORTANT NOTE TO EVERYONE: Due to the issues getting stuff posted on Drunk Duck over the last week, and to stay on schedule, I'm posting THREE pages this week, so be sure and catch them all. This is the THIRD of the three pages here.  So if you're used to reading at the end of the week and going back one page... you're going to want to go back two pages...

ANYHOW!

The first half of the big reveal is here!  John John was a Mastor all along!  But JUST YOU WAIT (and wait you will, until tuesday) FOR THE NEXT PAGE!  Three years, 200+ pages and a crapload of me ranting and raving in the page commentary has all been leading up to THIS!!!!!!

Enough hype for you?  Go back and read it again, this time using the movie-guy voice! 

Enough sillyness.  I AM super excited though, so I hope you've been enjoying the comic, and I hope you enjoy what's coming up next week! 

As always, thanks for reading and commenting!  And I will see you next tuesday!

--matt

No comments:

Post a Comment