Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mastorism - Terror in Sector Five - Page 80


SO THERE YOU HAVE IT!  John's destiny was to vanquish the Phantom Lord so that he could ultimately become his replacement!  Ever since John's birth, the PL has been doing all that he could to avoid his ultimate fate. 

Yes, indeed, this is the final page of Mastorism, at least for the foreseeable future.

I may have taken a risk ending this so abruptly.  Does the universe rejoice?  Does a civil war erupt?  What do the rest of the characters think?  I leave that up to you...  for now anyway! 

So, I hope you've enjoyed reading Mastorism as much as I have enjoyed creating it for you.  Its really been a blast overall!  Although the comic posting anniversary is in April, I've definitely been working on it for a good three years solid.  Hard to believe so much time has gone by! 

I wanted to take the time to thank everyone for all of their support.  Everyone who's got on board and hung on since the beginning.  Everyone who's joined us periodically throughout.  And most especially my family - my wife, my children, and my parents who not only have been super supportive, but also very understanding about the long hours I've put into this comic.  THANK YOU! 

SO YES, this is the last page, but as I have the print version coming out, etc, there will be additional associated art and announcements to come, but I have no new Mastorism story coming up in the near future.  If you want to keep up with other things I'm doing, I'm going to start doing more regular posts on my blog (hopefully) and at the very least keep it up today with whatever comic project I'm working on, etc. 

Again, thank you thank you for taking the time to read this comic, I cannot thank you enough for joining me on this fun ride!

AS ALWAYS, thanks for reading and commenting!

--matt

No comments:

Post a Comment