Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ash Wednesday!

Well... probably not the Ash Wednesday that you're familiar with.  Its just a pun, really.  Anyhow, yesterday I had promised some more prelim Mastorism art today, and so here I am posting said artwork!  As you may have guessed from the INSANELY CLEVER blog post title, this one features Ash:

So, once again, this is quite a bit down the line from where the last story left off.  Most folks are probably used to seeing her in a Mastor uniform, but since she's defected, it doesn't make sense for her to continue wearing the Mastor uniform. In fact, I don't think it made much sense for her to continue wearing that uniform for most of the first story (since you have think, its the only one she had).  Anyhow, here I've tried to give her something fairly functional...  Heavier clothing for action, and all around less "tights" type clothes (note the pants).


I don't know if this is a final version or note, but its moving in that direction.  I'd expect to see most (if not all) of Z-Squad get a make over.  I don't think I'm going to be giving them uniforms per se, since I like the fact that they're a rag-tag kind of group, but I think all of them have design aspects I'd like to re-approach or at least refine a bit.  So, perhaps stay tuned for that.  Z-Squad seems to be everyone's favorites, and you don't have to worry, they will play a heavy role in the upcoming story!


That's it for this go around.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment