Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mastorism - Terror In Sector Five - Page 07


Click To Enlarge

Low on time today, just pasting the page comments from DrunkDuck/Mastorism.com:  

SO IN THE MAD RUSH to get ready for WonerCon, I neglected to mention that the proud toaster* winner, and 1500th commenter was none other than AzuJOD!  I might be mistaken, but I think this makes AzuJOD a multiple toaster* winner!  Thanks everyone for all the support over the years, and the years to come! 

WonderCon was a blast-- it was all kinds of fun, and far busier than I could ever have expected.  I think I made a lot of new Mastorism fans, friends, and did lots and lots of drawing.  Fun all the way around.  I know there's some of you out there that read but don't comment who came by to say "hi"-- I appreciate it! 

THAT SAID - I literally got back home about 2.5 hours before I had to get up for work today, so I'm exhausted, so I'm going to leave it at that for today, but I hope you enjoy the page.  Thursday we'll check in with a certain award winning bad guy, I think!

As always, thanks for reading and commenting!  I appreciate it!

*No actual toaster involved in contest, silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment