Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mastorism - Terror in Sector Five - Page 10



Click to Enlarge

YEP!  That someone we thought we'd never see again was.... PROSELYTE!  Sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping to see a Jefe re-appearance.  I think Proselyte is a pretty good consolation prize though! 

So here he is busting out of the ground!  An interesting factoid:  in Proselyte's original appearance-- not in this run of Mastorism, I'm talking about the comics Jeff and I made in high school-- he busted out of a...  TREE!  I dunno.  I figure the ground is much more plausible, since, y'know, there could be somewhere underground where he was lurking.

Anyhow, enjoy... and next week is the triumphant return of everyone's favorite squad of misfits.  No tricks here, its who you're thinking of! 

Till then, thanks for reading and commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment