Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mastorism - Terror in Sector Five - Page 12



Click to Enlarge

Alright, here's who you all were probably REALLY waiting for:  Z-Squad!  Well, three quarters of Z-Squad anyway....  The missing member is Ash, of course.  Don't worry, though, she's still alive-- just off somewhere else at the moment.

And thanks for taking the time to read Mastorism today instead of watching your Avatar DVDs and Blu-Rays!  Ha!  Ah but seriously, I'm excited to have Z-Squad back in the fold.  Not to give away too much, but I'm working on some Z-Squad pages right now, so I can safely say, they're going to play a pretty large role in this story.

I revised their outfits a bit, too.  It was one of those things where (particularly in the case of Nightblud) I became unhappy with the design fairly quickly, but due to the actual passage of time in the previous story, I couldn't really justify any kind of radical costume change--  but I figure, in 15 years, they can at least have changed their clothes.  Or at least fashion has shifted a little bit...

WELL, okay, next week, a quick trip back to space to check in with the Phantom Lord, and then we'll return to the action... things will go from weird... to weirder!  As always, thanks for reading and commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment