Monday, April 26, 2010

Mastorism - Terror in Sector Five - Page 13



Click to Enlarge

I figure for the first 25 or so pages I'll be jumping up and down every other page as my favorite characters (which, I'm sure you've guessed by now, they're ALL my favorites) appear for the first time in this new tale... Today's exciting new (appearance of a long standing) character is: THE DARK MASTOR!

A few interesting twists are alluded to here, including that the Dark Mastor may have an agenda of his own. Big surprise, right? But you gotta wonder what he's REALLY been after all this time. And while I'm in no way rooting for the Phantom Lord, you almost gotta feel for the guy sinking deeper and deeper in to the Dark Mastor's pocket! You know, off panel (of course), right after the Dark Mastor blips off the screen, the Phantom Lord is mumbling "This deal is getting worse all the time!" ha ha... sigh.

Anyhow, this was just a quick jump from the action down on the planet, which is where we will be on thursday. Thursday is a very special day for Mastorism, so I hope you join us then. Til then, thanks for reading and commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment