Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mastorism - Terror in Sector Five - Page 16


Click To Enlarge

I might be over using the focus lines, but I thought this hand shake was a good moment of character development for Matt.  Long time readers may remember that the last time Matt encountered a member of Z-Squad, he... ah... punched her... and then of course summoned the souls of the dead upon her, thus creating Proselyte.

What I'm getting at is the hand shake is an improvement in his attitude toward the 'Squad.

Anyhow, much laughter around the household while I was drawing that last panel.  I dunno... couldn't find a more graceful way of doing that I suppose!  Sides, its Hooks... so it's gotta be a little silly. 

Anyhow, that's it for this week, next week, suffice it to say, we descend into the catacombs.  No doubt about it!  Thanks for reading and commenting, and I'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment