Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mastorism - Terror in Sector Five - Page 36


Click Here to Enlarge

And BOOM!

I have to wonder, though, if, in space, you can hear a planet explode?

So maybe no boom (as you can see I opted for on the page). Anyhow, a bit of a payoff for those who saw this coming. Very sad for those who live on Sector Five though. And so ends chapter 2.

Well, its become inevitable, I'm going to have to take a week off in between chapters here. I was trying to avoid it, but I think it will be better both for the quality of the comic and my own sanity if I take this week off. Not sure if there's going to be filler or not. In any case, see you a week from tuesday with a new page and the beginning of chapter 3!

Thanks for reading and commenting!

--matt

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MASTORISM IN THE 2010 DRUNK DUCK AWARDS! Here's the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment