Monday, August 2, 2010

Mastorism - Terror in Sector Five - Page 39



Click To Enlarge

Well, Nightblud warned us!  They WERE ugly on this planet.  In an alternate version of the script there was a bit snappy dialog that came along after this page as far as the appearance of the Apixians (I think that name was a clever reference to something, but its been so long since I came up with it).  But, in an effort to move the story along a bit, I trimmed it out.   Perhaps an outtake at some point? 

Anyhow you probably remember these guys from the epilogue of the previous story.  Apparently they think pretty highly of John John, and they're really excited to see that Jefe is alive!  I wonder what's coming up next?  A moment you're not going to want to miss!  That's what!

So I will see you all on Thursday with THAT page, hope you enjoyed this one!  Keep on rooting for me in the DD Award Finals!  As always, thanks for reading and commenting!

--Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment