Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mastorism - Terror in Sector Five - Page 50



HERE WE ARE!  BIG PAGE 50 OF "TERROR IN SECTOR FIVE"!  So... a little bit of fun exposition from our pal Fraction.  Possible hint at the meaning of Fractions name here?  Foreshadowing?  Dunno...

Anyway, also BIG BIG thanks for everyone's support in the Drunk Duck awards and getting me nominated to the finals for Best Sci-Fi!  A true honor (two years in a row, even).  As those of you who are following the awards probably know, the award went to "I Was Kidnapped by Lesbian Pirates from Outer Space" (also a fine comic that I encourage you to check out), so no win for Mastorism, but again, it was an honor just to make it as far as I did.  I absolutely could not have done it without you guys, so big thanks everyone! 

As a side note, on the news front, I had to personally give Jefe and ultimatum:  Until he gets a haircut and a shave... he only gets to appear on one panel a page!  I'M TIRED OF DRAWING ALL THAT HAIR!  He's thinking it over. 

OKAY, thanks for reading and commenting and sticking with us for so long!  See you all on tuesday!

--matt

No comments:

Post a Comment