Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Con Prep and Mastorism Covers

Some updates...

I know I said I was going to post more, and that is the plan here.  Buuuuuut, once I wrapped up the webcomic end of Mastorism, I spent some time helping my good pal Sebastian Piccione with letters and production for his Allied Forces book (awesome stuff, I suggest checking it out - hopefully up on indyplanet soon, I will let you know when it hits).  After that I had to wrap up my own books which included Mastorism: Terror in Sector Five and an Explosion Proof collection/one-shot (both available on indyplanet.com). By the time I got done with that...  into prep for WonderCon!  Never a moments rest here! But I love it!

So, I have some new art to post soon, but before that, I thought it was only fair if I shared the new Mastorism cover with you. The Drunk Duckers have seen it for weeks now! Colors by the fantastic Norman Wong! Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment