Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Final Post Here - Moving to Mattchee.com

SO, it's with a bit of a heavy heart that I'm bringing this blog to a close, for now. However, it's not really ending, I'm just moving all my art/comics blogging over to mattchee.com to consolidate things a bit. I'm HOPING that instead of fretting about having two blogs to update, and never doing anything, I can focus on actually making blog posts, and giving you something worthwhile to read (what a concept)! 

I'm not totally sure what caused me to rationalize having two blogs for the same thing. I think I just didn't want to let go of this one once I had mattchee.com up and running. I also kind of felt that I had built something up here, and by totally switching over, I'd lose that. But I think I'm losing out on more by trying to commit to something that I can't follow through with.

So, for the foreseeable future, I'm not going to be updating this blog HERE any more, but my adventures will continue over at mattchee.com. If you're a subscriber here, I invite you to come over to mattchee.com and become a subscriber there. In fact... I'll help, here's a link to the feed!  How about THAT? 

Anyway, take care everyone, and good-bye for now, Ink Outside the Bottle....

your pal,

matt

No comments:

Post a Comment