Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mastorism - Terror in Sector Five - Page 24



Click Here to Enlarge

*FYI, in case you're used to the Tuesday-Thursday schedule, I missed a day on Tuesday of this week (sorry) and went ahead and posted the Tuesday page yesterday (Wed), so if that might have caused you to miss a page, go ahead and go back and check that out, everyone else, read on!*

Alright folks, continuing your back to back presentation of Mastorism this week, we jump from space far above Sector 5 to the catacombs deep below the surface of Sector 5!  How a planet is a sector?  I don't know, I just got tired of saying "Planet One in sector 5" and since its the only planet we care about... what the heck, right?

Anyhow--  I wonder how D might be able to help? 

Since not everyone had a chance to comment on Tues--er-ahem-- yesterday's post, I will do a combo reply next tuesday for both the wednesday and thursday comments, but OF COURSE, those that have already commented, I appreciate it, and thanks for reading.  I will see you next week to see what D has up her sleeve!


--matt

No comments:

Post a Comment